The Sigelei Fuchai R7 230W TC Box Mod is the newest edition to the Fuchai platform, with an output range of 230W and a strikingly beautiful chassis. Maintaining the sleek, vertical based chassis of the original Fuchai 213, the R7 is manufactured out of a combination of Zinc alloy and plastic, presenting a lightweight base chassis reinforced with heavier zinc alloy.
The R7 features an expanded output range of 10 to 230W, with a 0.5 to 3.0 ohm atomizer resistance range. Alongside standard power based output, the R7 is also capable of extensive temperature controlled output that supports Nickel, Titanium, and multiple Stainless Steel materials.
The R7 also features the inclusion of both TCR (TCR Mode now calculated in Celsius) and TFR functionality with a 5 Coil Memory bank, greatly extending precision and customization. The inclusion of power preheat, in which a user set wattage and time dials output to ramp or decrease appropriately, and a temperature compensation mode that can compensate for fluctuations in temperature, combine to create one of the most sophisticated output capabilities available today on market.
The R7 integrates a 0.96 inch OLED screen that features an expanded three column display matrix that provides an amount of essential data at a glance, from detailed battery state and battery life meters to output voltage, resistance, and wattage. Two adjustment buttons are positioned on top of the OLED screen making it economically feasible to use and adjust the R7 single handedly. The R7 is powered by dual high amperage 18650 (sold separately) batteries which are housed on the side of the through a battery access door.
With an expanded output and a aggressive chassis, the Sigelei Fuchai R7 230W TC Box Mod is a rejuvenated flagship platform built to compete with the best that the current market has to offer.
Please Note: Batteries must be matched in brand, model and battery state at all times. Discharge and recharge batteries within the same grouping of two. Failure to do so may result in injury. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device.
- 230W Maximum Output Wattage
- 10 to 230W
- 1.0 to 7.5V
- 0.5 to 3.0 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- 35A Maximum Output
- Preheat Power
- Set Output Wattage and Time
- Hugely Increases Vaping Capability and Precision
- Temperature Control
- Ni200 Nickel Support
- Titanium Support
- Stainless Steel Support
- TCR Functionality
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistivity
- Resistance Read and Lock
- 5 Coil Memory Bank
- 200 to 570 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Side Battery Access Door
- Accepts Dual High Amperage 18650 Batteries (sold separately)
- Ergonomically Placed Controls
- One Handed Operation
- Adjustment Buttons Clustered Next to Firing Button
- 0.96" OLED Display
- Three Column Display
- Vibrant Display
- Atomizer Resistance
- Output Voltage
- Output Current
- Battery Life Indicator
- Output Wattage
- Output Temperature
- Micro USB Charge and Update Port
- Trim and Striking Design
- Sharp Angular Control Face
- Curved Chassis
- Zinc Alloy and Plastic Construction
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- Spring Loaded Gold Plated Connection
- High Input Voltage/Reverse Battery/Low Resistance/Battery Imbalance/Low Input Voltage/Short Circuit/Overheating Protection
One Sigelei Fuchai R7 230W Mod
- One Micro USB Charging and Update Cable
- User Manual